What Is Sideloading?
Sideloading is a way to install apps on your device that are not available in the App Store. It can be a great way to access apps that may be restricted by Apple or that are not available in your country. Sideloading on iOS 15 is easy and can be done without a computer or jailbreak.
- Download an app from an external source.
- Allow the device to install the app from an external source in Settings.
- Open the app and install it.
Signtunes - The Easiest Way to Sideload on iOS 15
Signtunes is an app store that makes sideloading on iOS 15 easy. It requires no computer or jailbreak and is a great way to access apps that can't be found in the App Store. You can purchase Signtunes at https://signtunes.com/purchase and browse and install apps through the website.
- Compatible with iOS versions 8.0 and above.
- Secure and easy to use.
- Browse and install apps quickly and easily.