What is an IPA File?
An IPA file is an iOS App Store Package file which stores an iOS app. Each IPA file includes a binary for the ARM architecture and can only be installed on an iOS device. IPA files can be downloaded from a computer or an iOS device and can be installed without the need of a jailbreak.
IPA files are commonly used to distribute applications to iOS users, allowing them to install the app without using the App Store. This is often referred to as ‘sideloading’ and has become increasingly popular with users who want to install apps without going through the App Store.
- IPA files store an iOS application
- IPA files contain a binary for the ARM architecture
- IPA files can be downloaded from a computer or an iOS device
- IPA files can be installed without a jailbreak
How to Install an IPA File?
The traditional method of installing an IPA file requires the use of a computer and a jailbreaking tool. This can be a risky and time-consuming process, which is why many users are turning to alternative methods.
The easiest way to install an IPA file is to use a service such as Signtunes. Signtunes is an app store which doesn’t require a computer or jailbreak and allows users to browse and install apps with ease. All you need to do is purchase the app from the Signtunes website and it will be installed on your device automatically.
- Purchase the app from the Signtunes website (https://signtunes.com/purchase)
- The app will be installed automatically on your device